Monday, April 11, 2011

BB Cream Haul

Finally got around to joining the rest of the world in this bb cream craze. Don't get me wrong I've tried bb creams before but just never own a full size bottle or any bottle. After testing my sister's Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream for the awhile I decided to get my own in no. 23 (natural beige). I also picked up Etude House's Moistfull Collagen BB cream in no. 2 (natural beige) as well. The latter was sort of a gamble since there's barely any reviews on it but I've been liking Etude House products lately so I thought I'll give it a try.

I received many samples with my purchase as well. I received two Missha sample with the Missha BB Cream but I'm not sure what exactly they are. I was pleasantly surprised with the samples that came with the Etude House BB Cream. I received four small samples of various stuff, an Etude House brush, and a sample of cotton pads from Missha.

I spend $37 for both bb creams so roughly $18.50 each. However, I paid using my eBay bucks and gift card so I got it for $7. Missha BB Cream was bought from xxxxxstore and Etude House BB Cream from spicygoods.

I'll post reviews once I've tried out of the product for a good amount of time.

Really random but I went to the Asian grocery store today and bought this:
I remember when I was younger and my mom always bought these in those big plastic tub for my siblings and me. I like to put mine in the freezer and eat them half thawed and half frozen -- sooooooooooo good! But yeah, I saw them and just had to get it (the cute packaging made it even more convincing). =)

No comments:

Post a Comment