Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Korean Cosmetics Haul

I made a trial order last week for some Korean cosmetics (from the Korean Pre-Order). It was really just to try out the service and see the product that they carry. I basically ordered some of the stuff from the Etude House Aloha and Tangerine line and some Innisfree nail polishes. 

I placed the order around Wednesday last week. I paid about roughly $2 per item for shipping (I had 21 items). The items were shipped out on Friday and I received them on Monday. It took a total of three days for me to get the items which is crazy since it was coming from South Korea.

Bronze Skin Maker
I wasn't planning on getting this but I decided to get it after seeing it used on one of the Etude House videos. 

I'm Jumbo Eye Liner
I played with it yesterday and so far I'm liking it. It does take awhile to dry though.

Cocktail Syrup Nail Kit

Ice Sherbet Face Primer

Two Two Kiss Lip Gloss & Tint

Cream Choux Blusher

Innisfree Eco Nail Polishes



I wasn't planning on going to Trade Secrets but since my friend and I were at the mall we stopped by. I purchased Essie Shine-E and a Deborah Lippmann nail polish in Call Me Irresponsible for $1.50 each.


5 comments:

  1. I'd love to partake in the Korean pre-order but my shopping ban has officially started.
    The Innisfree nail polishes are so pretty though. I can't believe you got a Deborah Lippmann polish for $1.50, that's insane too ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?! Lippmann for $1.50? I didn't know they carried Lippmann. Were there other shades?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley: I know what you mean! I tell myself I'll go on a shopping ban and I'm usually really good with it for 1-2 weeks. Then I see something I like and want to buy. It's especially hard NOT to buy Asian cosmetics because not only are they good stuff the packaging are SUPER cute too. I fall into the packaging trap a lot. =(

    Tran: Neither did I. It was just a pleasant surprised. My friend and I were just looking around the area that they had the sale items. There was a basket with probably 3-4 nail polishes. The Lippmanns were in a box. I think if my friend didn't open the box I probably wouldn't have known that Trade Secrets had them. I tried looking in the store but I didn't see any other. The nail polish seems to be from a collection because it says "Lippmann Collection" instead of the usual "Deborah Lippman." Beside the purple that I got there was a white one that my friend purchased. Those were the only two colors as well as the only two Lippmann. Other stores might have more though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. is it possible for you to post swatches of the innisfree nail polishes? its really hard to find reviews for them :/

    ReplyDelete