Saturday, July 16, 2011

July Mini Haul

I haven't been shopping much these last couple of weeks which is such a total surprise to me! Well, I guess I haven't done any excess shopping. I get some things here and there but that's pretty much it.

I think since I started my summer courses I haven't had the urge to really go shopping. I'm always so tired by the end of the day that I just want to stay home and do nothing. I'm taking this Asian films and animations class that I'm thoroughly enjoying. There's only eight people in my class and I just so happen to be the ONLY girl. I'm learning a lot from that class especially about Asian directors. Before I felt like I only watched films for the storyline and the actors but familiarizing myself with these certain directors have really open my eyes to a lot of things.

Anyway, I went to Ulta and purchased some of the Ulta brand nail polish. I'm liking them so far but there's two of them that I might return. I also bought the sample size of the Macadamia Deep Mask and Leave-In-Conditioner (not pictured). I love the deep mask but not so much the leave-in conditioner.
L to R: Sweet Nothing, Peach Parfait, Sun-Sational, Princess
After reading Muse's review on the Biore UV Aqua Rich Water Mousse I decided purchase that. I've been in need of a new sun screen so I figured might as well try something new. I'm loving this so far. I'm kind of disappointed there isn't a bigger size. It's only 33ml and kind of pricey too. I got it off eBay for $16.

The BF went to Taiwan in May and bought me back some stuff. I asked him to pick me up the My Beauty Diary face cleanser and some pens. I was looking forward to the aloe face cleanser but he couldn't find that anywhere so he bought me an extra strawberry yogurt one. I've only used it twice so I can't say much on it but it smells SOOOOOOOO much like strawberry yogurt it's crazy!

The pens that he bought for me. I have this crazy obsession with pens especially gel pens so I was the most excited about these.

Lastly, I've been playing around with Google+ and I'm pretty indifferent about it. I don't love it nor do I hate it -- I think it's something interesting.
If anyone wants want an invite, email me or leave a comment with your email and I'll invite you. =)

That's all for me. I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I had no idea the My Beauty Diary brand made products other than beauty masks! The strawberry yogurt cleanser looks super cute...I'm going to have to start googling other My Beauty Diary beauty products :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been trying to get on Google+ since it came out! Do the invites even work?

    Muse's & Cosmetic Candy's review on the Biore sunscreen is so tempting but right now I have 3 sunscreens in rotation. I'm definitely trying it once I'm done though.

    P.S. I used to love collecting gel pens from Asia. They are sooo good and gel-y. The colors are also really opaque unlike American brands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica: They do! They also have a makeup remover that I couldn't get because it was OOS when the BF went to look for it. The cleansers and the makeup remover are all limited edition so get it before they all go OOS!

    Ashley: Yes, the invites works! People are let in in batches so if it doesn't work one day try the next day. I love this sunscreen because it's so light. It comes out as a mousse but it have this watery texture when you put it on. The pens are great! I wish they supply more 0.05mm or 0.03mm tip pens here because I like those so much more than the 0.07mm tip pens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahahah I love those gel pens! ever since I was a child. I loved those and the pastel colours that have like two different colours in them? I hope you do a review on the sunscreen! I'm using Clinique right now, which I do love but I'd love even more to try something new~ :D

    ReplyDelete