Monday, February 13, 2012

Nail Polish Haul

I'm usually don't buy nail polishes all that much but I went a little crazy this month and bought a bunch of Kleancolor nail polishes. I bought a set of 12 from eBay and a set of 24 from Amazon. They were about a dollar each or so?

I also bought two Revlon nail polishes last month (Whimsical and Plum Night) as well as Glass Slipper from Sally Hansen and Essie's Shine of the Times.


Now the question is how I am going to make room for all of these and what kind of nail design can I come up with since most of them are glitter polishes?

5 comments:

  1. That is a lot of nail polishes!
    You could always make some franken polishes or do sandwich manicures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I literally doubled my nail polish collection with this recent haul!

      Delete
  2. Such an awesome haul! Haha! Really good prices :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh can I ask where you bought that off ebay/link?

    I'm looking for some more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's the link to the eBay seller I got mine from: http://www.ebay.com/sch/marcona1/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

      Delete